Third Quarter Learnings

The third quarter of this school year taught me new lessons. We were asked to do a community-based research so I gained a lot of knowledge about my community. Learning about my own community was really interesting so I think I was able to enjoy this quarter more than what I imagined. Being able to find and learned new knowledge about my community this quarter was really amazing because it was a chance where I could know more about our city’s history and I think I could apply this as a lesson in my life.

In this quarter, we experienced hardships. Because of the increasing cases of Covid-19 in our province, our parents/guardians couldn't go to school where they'll be picking the modules so teachers have sent digital modules instead. For me, I was challenged on coping up with this mode of learning. It's because a lot of answer sheets of different subjects were piled up on my desk where I find it really messy so it's harder for me to focus on answering modules. Despite that, I tried my best to finished all the given requirements that were given to us.

Moving on, I'll try my best to be moi9re productive. Also, I'll continue to do my best in finishing all the requirements that will be given to us by our teachers. I won't forget to honor God and ask Him for guidance. And I'll always motivate myself to work and study harder.

Image retrieved from:
https://images.app.goo.gl/imAB5m7TvmfkwTGr7 

Comments