The Last Quarter

 


Every quarter, I gained lots of learning. This quarter taught me about the MS Frontpage. I learned the importance of it. Our teacher specially gave us tasks about it. Making blogs isn’t an exception. We are always responsible on making blogs about some topics that were given by our teacher. So, I can say that I gained knowledge when I’m learning.

We can’t avoid having problems when learning. I was challenged a lot of times, especially when a lot of requirements are piled up. I struggled at managing my time and barely sleep at night.

When I encountered those problems, I usually reflect on my wrongdoings and try to change those into better habits. I also calm myself and try to avoid dwelling on it. Thinking positively was also a way on avoiding having stress.

Moving on, I will try to work hard always. Even if today’s school year is about to end, I’ll still keep doing things where I can learn and gain knowledge from it. I won’t also forget to include our Father in anything that I’ll do. And, I’ll continue to motivate myself to do good things in my life. 

Photo retrieved from:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ndhsguam.com%2Fevents%2F4th-quarter-begins-2&psig=AOvVaw0aZTIuloMMRlbK6Ci2Qvqw&ust=1624955631332000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCOiAtNf1ufECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD





Comments