Learning something new

 

 


For the 2nd quarter of this school year, I learned a lot of things. I especially learned about HTML in our ICT class. I gain a lot of information about it. I was able to know the meaning of HTML, identify the web standards, and I figured out on how to create HTML file using HTML tags. And I’m really thankful that I’ve been able to learn about this things.

While studying, we cannot avoid having problems. There will always be challenges that we might encounter. As for me, there's a time when I couldn't understand a lesson immediately. No matter how hard I try to understand it quickly, I still couldn't understand it. So, I tried to read and understand the lesson little by little. And it worked, I was able to finally understand the lesson. I learned that we cannot always understand or achieve something immidiately because we must work hard for it and have some patience to understand or achieve something that we want in life.

Moving on, I will do my very best in studying and double my efforts on understanding the lessons that were provided to us. Also, I won't forget to ask for guidance and knowledge from Him and will always thank Him for every day and everything. Lastly, I will always remind myself on what is my purpose in life or dream, so that I will be encouraged and motivated to study harder.


Photo retrieved from:

 https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/h/html-head.jpg

Comments